Pages

Monday 31 May 2010

It's a thank you post and till next time!

The "Widen your classroom with blogs" course came to an end, and I really want to thank the trainers for all their knowledge and for showing us how to start working with blogs in our classes.
It was a very nice group and I hope to continue keeping in touch with some of my virtual classmates :-)
I'll no longer be using this blog, as it was only created for the course, but I'll keep it active for a while.
I've already started working on my Business English blog, the field I'm most interested in, though I know it's just a sample blog and won't be the definite one (or at least, the one I intend to use with my students), it's just for the sake of keeping practising and experimenting in a real context, the business context.
This is just the beginning of a long, but very rewarding and challeging way. I feel good!

No comments:

Post a Comment